15.2.11

I Think We're All On The Run

I'm about to go have some ghetto classic hot dogs, pot boiled, at Alex's place.
And then we're going to Pieckan later. Every Tuesday night is international night and we pile in and dance like fools and drink overpriced beers. Then, I moan and groan about having to bicycle all the way back from lent. But, how can I complain when there's a dance club on campus. As if that would happen back home at good ol' NMSU.

I've had a million little crystal moments and I can't count how lovely they've been. I think I've decided that everyone is confused and struggling together and there's peace in that. I've never been living the dream like I'm living it now.

Listen to The Tallest Man On Earth. He's from Sweden and his music is gonna rip you in half.

Then, listen to me try and do it justice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAAUEEYBR0

By the way, boys and girls, my address here is:

Griftdijk Noord - 16
H - 112 Lent
6663 AC
The Netherlands

Send me some love, or perhaps a care package filled with green chiles and real salsa.

Mick

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mick,

    "I've had a million little crystal moments and I can't count how lovely they've been. I think I've decided that everyone is confused and struggling together and there's peace in that."

    That's a wonderful expression...experiencing the richness of what it is to be human...

    Keep it up...

    Jacques

    ReplyDelete