2.6.11

France bound and a quick refreshing memory.

In an hour I'm going to pile into Remito's car and head towards Tours. Kendji was kind enough to invite me along and since Richard is beginning his own miniature five week adventure in the beachside town of La Rochelle, it'll give me a chance to catch up with him under the southern sun while the seven hour drive should give me an opportunity to squint over my notebook and make some notes that have needed an escape route onto paper.

These photos are old, circa mid-march...but I'd never made the time to get them up and visible.
This is a patch of land off the beaten path, past the Berg-en-Dahl area. Ago and Claire and I had a little bike ride planned for the morning, but stopped short when we stumbled upon this mini paradise that felt like a behemoth summit compared to the never ending flatlands. I didn't think Dutch people knew how to climb uphill.



Ago -- Always posing. 


Case in point.




Forest girl - camera armed.



 M
MM
MMMMhmm picnic remnants...sandwiches and a demonstration of Ago's ability to split apples in two with his bare hands. Pure might.



Someone who appeared to be flying a motorcycle with a parachute. If anyone would like to enlighten me as to this DaVinci contraption, you know where to find me.




Stream gazing.




First blooms. Tulip country, ladies and gentleman.




Pre-ice cream indulging in the park.

1 comment: